Friday, December 27, 2013

Top 2014 Book Releases I'm Crazy About

In no particular order:

1. Ruin and Rising, by Leigh Bardugo
 Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)
2. Cress, by Marissa Meyer
Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
3. Dreams of Gods & Monsters, by Laini Taylor
Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3)
4. Silver Shadows, by Richelle Mead
Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)
5. Isla and the Happily Ever After, by Stephanie Perkins
Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)
6. Unhinged, by A.G. Howard
Unhinged (Splintered, #2)
7. Cruel Beauty, by Rosamond Hodge
Cruel Beauty
8. Prisoner of Night and Fog, by Anne Blankman
Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog, #1)
9. The Winner's Curse, by Marie Rutkoski 
The Winner's Curse
10. Dorothy Must Die, by Danielle Paige
Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)

9 comments:

  1. Love your list! I can't wait for The Winner's Curse and Cruel Beauty, either! Also, pretty much all the rest, except I haven't read anything by Stephanie Perkins or Richelle Mead yet. Oh, the wait is just too long! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Girl, you need to read Mead's Vampire Academy series, it's one of my faves! (:

      Delete
  2. Silver Shadows! Yes! My friend's bugging me to read Fiery Heart, XD

    ~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I haven't read Fiery Heart, either. I guess I'm agraid I'll be disappointed.

      Delete
  3. Yes! This list is perfect. :') Dreams of Gods and Monsters in particular… I am a major, major fangirl over this series. Ruin and Rising is also one of my most anticipated releases! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laini Taylor, man. She has magic of her own. I'm so glad I discovered Bardugo's series this year, it's one of my fave fantasy series!

      Delete
  4. LAINI TAYLOR! I still have to read the second book in that series but I have time! I've also always wanted to read the Shadow and Bones series. wow, so many good books coming out, great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should wait to read the second book until it's closer to the release date of the third book, because I regret reading it once it came out. If you love Taylor, then you'll probanly love the Grisha series as well! Thanks :D

      Delete