Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Book Blogger TMI Tag

This is my first blogger tag I'm participating in. Thanks to Amber from The Mile Long Bookshelf for creating this tag (check out her video on it) and Jack from The Book Stop for tagging me!

How old are you?

I am 15. AND A HALF.

What book are you reading?

Currently I'm participating in a massive Harry Potter re-read, and we're on The Chamber of Secrets. Also, I'm reading Defy, which I'm kind of hating. 

What are you wearing?

Um. Pajamas? C'mon, it's Thanksgiving break here, cut me some slack.

OTP?

Taylor and Jonah from Jellicoe Road. AND SYDRIAN from Bloodlines.



Blogger or Wordpress?

Blogger.

Going outside being active or staying in and reading a book?

I'm a lazy butt so I'd rather stay in.

What is the last book you read?

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. It was BRILLIANT.

What is the book you're going to read next?

World After by Susan Ee.

eBooks - yes or no?

Yes, mostly because I don't have time to go to the bookstore every time I'm dying for a book.

Where do you prefer to read?

UNDER YOUR BED AT NIGHT. Mwah ha ha.
I kid, I kid. I love reading on my bed, so long as I'm laying down.

Who is the last person you tweeted?

I don't have a Twitter.

Whose blog did you look at last?

I think it was Rachel from As Told by Rachel.

Who is your favorite blogger?

Pusheen the Cat. I will forever remember the day I requested that on Netgalley...

Who is your favorite booktuber?

CassJayTuck is a pretty awesomesauce reviewer, even though she probably doesn't know who I am..

What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring?


Obviously they don't have a life and hey, more books for me to read.

Who is the last author you spoke to?

I spoke to a few authors at a book festival, like Leila Howland, Jessi Kirby, and Morgan Matson. (You can check out the post here.)

Who is the last person you texted?

My mom.

Who is your all-time favorite book character?

No doubt about it: Sirius Black from Harry Potter.

UKYA or USYA?

Honestly, I can't tell the difference...

What is your preferred drink whilst reading?

Water. IYes, I know, I'm boring, but 'm not a big fan of drinking, I'd more likely be munching on Goldfish.

If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead?

Absolutely nothing.

How many bookshelves/bookcases do you have?

I have one bookshelf in my room that is about to break from all the books I've stuffed there, and one in my garage.

If you had the choice to meet all of your favourite book bloggers or all of your favourite authors, which would you pick? You can only pick one.

BOOK BLOGGERS.

Insta-love- yes or no?

It depends. More times than not, it ends up taking over the plot and then I write a very mean review.

Favourite author?

Melina Marchetta, Laini Taylor, JK Rowling.

What is the number-one book on your wishlist?

Dreams of Gods & Monsters, by Laini Taylor. It hasn't come out yet, though. *sad face*

Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists?

I prefer both, but if the author is female, they will probably fail at capturing a male voice effectively. There are exceptions, of course.

Which is your favourite book-to-film adaption?

I'm going to say The Book Thief, even though I haven't watched it, but I KNOW it will be epic. If they screw up my favorite book, I'm not sure exactly what I'd do.

What is the last song you listened to?

Holy Grail by Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z.

Which do you enjoy reading more - negative reviews or positive reviews?

Definitely negative. They're enjoyable and easier to write, too. *evil laugh*

Who are you going to tag?
I tag:

Francoise from My Crazy Bookish World
Sarah Marie from Vampire (and Other Paranormal Things) Queen
Diamond from Dee's Reads
Melanie from YA Midnight Reads

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me, Summer! I'll start doing mine.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! I loved your answers and had so much fun doing this!
    Here's my post: My Book Blogger TMI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you did it! Why don't you have twitter?! I will always remember the day I read your review of I Am Pusheen The Cat and knew I had to read it asap. Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'm glad I convinced you to read it! I'm actually not allowed to have a twitter.

      Delete