Saturday, May 11, 2013

Teen Bloggers group on GR!

Terribly sorry for the silent treatment the past week or two. I haven’t been able to devote much time to my blog, due to school. Who knew 2 letters, A and P, can manage to take over my life. (For those of you who have never heard of the AP exam, it is this test high schoolers take so they don’t have to take that particular class in college. You can also call it “ruiner of lives”, the “only-people-who-have-no-life-can-get-a-5”, or simply “Pressure”.)

Anyhow, I have some great news. A couple other teen bloggers and I collaborated and created a group on Goodreads named Teen Bloggers. Because the amount of teen bloggers is lacking, we decided to make a group in which teen bloggers could meet other teen bloggers and interact with them.

So far, the group is doing spectacular. I have met so many friendly teen bloggers who share the same passion as I. It’s a brilliant way to publicize your blog, and get to discover other wonderful blogs.

Made by the awesome Ruby over at Feed Me Books Now!!! 

Seriously, this group is by far one of the best groups on GR. And I’m not just sayin’ that because I’m one of the moderators. If you are a teen, and a blogger, then you should most certainly join us!

To join the Teen Bloggers group, click HERE

6 comments: